Following media reports on the death of a 6-year-old boy in a traffic accident in Moscow Region, senior officials of the Investigative Committee’s Moscow Region Directorate have met with the boy’s father.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Head Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former head of shareholders and subsidiaries interaction office of OAO AKB Probiznesbank, a public corporation Marina Krylova. She was found guilty of complicity in misappropriation under Part 5 of Article 33, Part 4 of Article 160 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee has opened three more investigations in the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare under Part 1 of Article 356 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Region Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated a check in a traffic accident in the town of Balashikha after which passengers of a fixed-run taxi minibus were taken to hospitals with a range of injuries.
The Chelyabinsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in murder of a minor under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee has opened a murder investigation under Part 2, items “a” and “c” of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Region Office of the Investigative Committee has indicated that it should take over the investigation in a traffic accident leaving a child dead.
A resident of Olovyannaya District, Transbaikalian Territory has addressed President Putin via a live broadcast of the Direct Line with the President. The woman told the President that her house had burned down in 2015, and to replace it, she had been provided with housing unfit for living. The Transbaikalian Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a check in the complaint.
The Murmansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in information relayed by a 24-year-old woman from the town of Apatity during the live broadcast of the Direct Line with the President. The probe was opened in negligence under Part 1 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code following provision of inadequate medical services.
The Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area – Yugra Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a check following the report made by a resident of the town of Nyagan to the Russian President.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.