The Kirov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against former head of the Kirov Region entrepreneurship and trade development department charged with organization of stealing of assets by embezzlement on a very large scale under Part 3 of Article 33, Part 4 of Article 160 of the RF Penal Code.
The Omsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in solicitation to suicide of two 13-year-old girls under Article 110 of the RF penal Code.
The Head of the Tomsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has requested that the investigation in beating of a 13-year-oldboy by a man in the town of Tomsk be passed over to the regional investigative authority from the police. The investigation was opened in deliberate cause of mild bodily harm under Part 1 of Article 115 of the RF Penal Code.
The Tatarstan Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against former chief of anesthesiology and resuscitation department of Nizhnekamsk maternity hospital No 1 54-year-old Zaka Makhamadyarov charged with grievous bodily harm by negligence due to malpractice under Part 2 of Article 118 of the RF Penal Code.
The Bashkortostan Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation against a 31-year-old loader driver suspected of negligent homicide due to malpractice under Part 2 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code.
The Saratov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a check into media reports on attempted rape of a paramedic.
The Komi Republic Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against acting director of the Capital Construction Department (town of Usinsk) suspected of abuse of power under Part 1 of Article 286 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against a 56-year-old local resident suspected of plotting a contract murder under Part 1 of Article 30, Part 3 of Article 33, Part 2, item “h” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
The Ulyanovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues criminal proceedings against former director of Dorremstroi, a municipal unitary enterprise, Andrei Polezhayev suspected of a fraud committed on a very large scale under part 4 of Article 153 of the RF Penal Code.
The Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area – Yugra Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against a teacher of a day care center suspected of providing unsafe services under Part 1 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.