A meeting of Luhansk school students with the slogan “Do not Take the Sun Away from Donbass Children!” took place on 22 June at the Russian Law Academy.
At the Central Museum of the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 on Poklonnaya mount Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has presented school leaving certificates to graduates of Alexander Nevsky Cadet School of the Russia’s Investigative Committee.
A meeting of the NGO “Union of Investigation Veterans” has been held. It was attended by Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin and his deputy Alexander Fyodorov.
Officials of the Central Office of the Russia’s Investigative Committee have again visited Murom Specialized Infant Home in Vladimir Region. There was a clown show during which the children actively participated in outdoor games and dance contests.
The Russia’s Investigative Committee continues investigating a criminal case over crimes committed by representatives of military and security forces of Ukraine against peace and safety of humanity. The conclusions about possible reasons for the Boeing crash that happened on 17 July 2014, released yesterday by Almaz-Antey Corporation undoubtedly arouse interest. Soon the report will be requested from the corporation, studied carefully and joined to the case files.
For the first time since its establishment the Russia’s Investigative Committee has held a workshop using modern technologies namely videoconference communication. The workshop chaired by Head of Media Relations Department of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Vladimir Markin discussed urgent issues of media relations. The workshop was attended by all heads of main investigations directorates and directorates of federal subjects and specialized investigations directorates equal to them, as well as their senior aides responsible for media and public relations.
Today Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has taken part as a guest of honor in the VI International Youth Law Forum held in Saint-Petersburg State University together with NGO Association of Russian Lawyers.
In Saint-Petersburg the Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has met cadets of Alexander Nevsky Cadet School and cadet classes of the Investigative Committee made up of orphans and children left without parental care.
A solemn meeting dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War has been held today in the Russia’s Investigative Committee.
On 29 April 2015, a few days before the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945, Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Bastykin laid flowers to the Grave of the Unknown Soldier in Alexander Garden in Moscow Kremlin.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.