The criminal case against Amiran Georgadze charged with killing four people in Krasnogorsk District (paragraph “a” of part 2 of article 105 of the RF Penal Code) has been passed for investigation into the First Major Crime Investigations Office of the Moscow Region Main Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee. Investigators have already issued a warrant to prosecute Georgadze as the accused of killing four people in absentia. He is wanted.
Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has delivered a lecture on correlation between international and national law to the students of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University) of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Today Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander bastrykin visited Lieutenant General of Justice M.G. Yadrov School No24 in the city of Stavropol and took part in the opening ceremony of a memorial to Lieutenant General of Justice M.G. Yadrov and sweating in of 8th graders of the cadet class patronized by the Investigative Committee.
The ceremony of swearing in cadets of Alexander Nevsky Cadet School of the Russia’s Investigative Committee took place today at the Central Museum of the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 on Poklonnaya Mount.
On 19 September 2015, Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee opened Russian judo competitions among youths under 18 years of age in Samara dedicated to the memory of young heroes and officials of the Investigative Committee killed in the line of duty.
A stately opening ceremony of the Saint-Petersburg affiliate of the Investigative Committee Academy took place on 1 September and was attended by Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin, Presidential Plenipotentiary in Northwestern Federal District Vladimir Bulavin, Minister of Mass Communications Nikolai Nikiforov, Deputy Minister of Emergency Situations Vladimir Artamonov, a number of employees of the Investigative Committee Central Office and senior officials of investigations directorates in Northwestern Federal District, representatives of authorities and law-enforcement bodies of saint-Petersburg and cadets.
The Main Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has finished investigating a criminal case in the sinking of the Dalniy Vostok refrigerator trawler in the Sea of Okhotsk.
The Saint-Petersburg investigating bodies of the Russia’s Investigative Committee have opened a criminal investigation in illegal dealing in firearms (part 3 of article 222 of the RF Penal Code) based on the records provided by officials of regional offices of the Russian Ministry of the Interior and Federal Security Service.
The Russia’s Investigative Committee asks to help to find Oleg Belov, 52 – the father of the children whose remains were found in a flat in Nizhny Novgorod on 4 August 2015.
The Main Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has charged former head of Rosnanotekh Leonid Melamed and finance director Svyatoslav Ponurov with grand embezzlement (part 4 of article 160 of the RF Penal Code). At the moment the investigators know the role of each one of the accused and their accomplices in the crime.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.