A federal TV channel has discussed today an incident with elderly women from Bryansk Region: a 79-year-old woman, an honored labor veteran, and a 76-year-old woman who have been living in housing unfit for living for a long time – in a not-heated dilapidated former horse stables. The local administration, and namely the head of the settlement, whom the 79-year-old woman asked to resettle her, offered the woman to move into “new housing” – ruined building of a rural school. The Bryansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee started a check into the incident.
Citizens have asked the Chairman of the Investigative Committee via social media to sort out a criminal investigation opened against police officers who protected their legal rights and interests. Related publications and coverage in media also had wide public resonance.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Ulyanovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict Yan Yurchenko, 41. He was found guilty of a premeditated murder committed by a group of people in collusion under item “m” of Article 102 of the RSFSR Criminal Code.
The Saint Petersburg Directorate of the Investigative Committee has charged Dmitry Semyonov, a founder and CEO of OOO NSK-Monolit with tax evasion under Part 2, item “b” of Article 199 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation against a gang that committed murders and robberies in Moscow from 2009 to 2012.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has ordered the Central Office to supervise the investigation started by the Voronezh Region Investigative Authority against a 48-year-old residents of Semiluki District suspected of providing unsafe services that led to death of a person under Part 2, item “c” of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code.
At today’s conference “Jurisprudence as Art” held at the Saint Petersburg State University, Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexandre Bastrykin congratulated Soviet and Russian legal scholar, professor of civil law at the faculty of law of the Saint Petersburg State University, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences and teacher of many generations of lawyers Yuri Tolstoy on his 90th birthday.
A 4-year-old boy who went missing in a forest in Nizhny Novgorod Region has been found today during joint search operations. He was found about 2 km from the search headquarters in Bor District. Doctors are going to examine the child shortly.
The Voronezh Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues looking into criminal cases opened against 22-year-old local woman suspected of torture under Part 2, item “d” of Article 117 and her 37-year-old boyfriend suspected of using force against a law-enforcer under part 1 of Article 318 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee has charged former mayor of the town of Pereslavl Zalessky Denis Koshurnikov with abuse of power by the head of local government involving grievous consequences under Part 3, item “c” of Article 286 of the RF Criminal Code and finished the investigation against him. The accused, the injured party and their lawyers are going to start reading criminal files.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.