The Novosibirsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in reckless homicide of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 109 of the RF Criminal Code after 5 children died in a fire.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee has charged deputy head of police department – head of district juvenile police officers office No 1 (Zavelichye) of the Pskov Region Police Department Vadim Andreyev.
Difficult working conditions, trips, unlimited workdays are all side effects of an investigation job. However, senior officials of the Investigative Committee believe that the staff should be abreast of the cultural life of the country. This is why the Investigative Committee and the Vakhtangov State Academic Theater have a cooperation agreement under which the Investigative Committee has hosted today the performance “Victim Goldiner” starring Russian theater and cinema actor, People’s Artist of the USSR, teacher Vladimir Etush and Honored Artist of Russia Olga Tumaikina.
The Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee is investigating malicious injuring of a minor under Part 2, item “b’ of Article 111 of the RF Criminal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Orenburg Region Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict a 33-year-old resident of the town of Orsk, an Azerbaijani national. He was found guilty of murder of two people, including a child, committed with special cruelty to conceal another crime under Part 2, items “a’, “c”, “e” and “i” of Article 105 and attempt on the life of a law-enforcer under Article 317 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee is investigating a case opened in evasion of paying taxes and duties and (or) insurance premiums by an organization under Part 2, item “b” of Article 199 of the RF Criminal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Krasnoyarsk Territory Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict a 37-year-old resident of the city of Krasnoyarsk.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee has finished investigative operations in the case against former president of OOO KB Ergobank Vyacheslav Barmin. He is charged with misappropriation, that is stealing of another’s property entrusted to the guilty one under Part 4 of Article 160 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Russian Investigative Committee continues criminal proceedings against former acting director of the Anti-Doping Center, a federal state unitary enterprise, Grigory Rodchenkov charged with abuse of power and destroying doping samples of athletes.
The North Caucasian Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished an investigation against director of an alcohol enterprise in Kabardino-Balkaria Anzor Kipov charged with evasion of paying taxes by an organization by putting false information into tax reports committed on a very large scale under part 2, item “b” of Article 199 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.