The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has taken part as an invited guest in the meeting of the Lawyer Association of Black and Caspian Seas Region.
The Spring Ball of the Russian Investigative Committee has taken place today in the Pashkov House.
Alexander Bastrykin ordered investigators of Head Office of the Investigative Committee to provide practical and guideline assistance in a criminal investigation in sexual assault against children from an orphan’s house in Saint-Petersburg.
Medical workers frequently become victims of attacks all over Russia. The Investigative Committee responds to every case of attacks, so that the society would show respect to the doctors and not only to punish perpetrators of such crimes, but to prevent such attacks in the future.
The Altai Territory Office of the Russian Investigative Committee has concluded a criminal investigation against the director of the Turisticheskoye Agentstvo “Shulzhik“, organizer of the children recreation tent camp “Akedemia Robinzonov” Anatoly Shulzhik. He is accused in providing services that do not meet safety requirements, leading to death of a person under Item C, Part 2 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee listened to the report of the Deputy Chairman for North-Caucasian Federal District and ordered him to take the criminal investigation in explosion of a hand grenade in the settlement of Agvali, Dagestan. Alexander Bastrykin also ordered sending investigators and criminalists of the Head Office of the Investigative Committee in the North-Caucasian Federal District to find out all the consequence surrounding the incident.
On 24 April 2017 the media posted information that on 22 April 2017 in a woman locked an pediatrician in her apartment, located in a house in Leninsky District, the city of Chelyabinsk, who arrived to treat her daughter. After the doctor reported the incident to the dispatcher, the woman torn the smock off the doctor, put it on her head and kicked her out of the apartment. Upon returning to the hospital, the pediatrician felt sick and was transported to the ICU with hypertension stroke diagnosis.
The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has conducted a meeting with the Criminalistics Head Office management, featuring the Acting Head Zigmund Lozhis, his Deputies E. Ostroumov, A. Sazonov, I. Streltsova, S. Ryabov.
The Chelyabinsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues criminal investigation in violation of labour protection rules, leading to death of two persons under Part 3 of Article 143 of the RF Penal Code, after two miners died in the Tsentralnaya Mine of the Yuzhuralzoloto Gruppa Kompaniy.
The Chelyabinsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has accused Sergei Nikolayev, the resident in Chelyabinsk, in battery and attempted homicide and infliction of grave injuries under Article 116 and Part 1 of Article 119 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.