The Murmansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee is investigating a case opened against the founder and CEO of a limited liability company based in the city of Murmansk suspected of evading taxes by a group of people in collusion on a very large scale under Part 2, item “a” of Article 199 of the RF Penal Code. The company processes and tins fish.
The Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has started a check in death of a children’s home inmate in Irkutsk.
The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee has finished an investigation against 13 people, including two former officials of pre-trial detention center No 4 of the Penitentiary Service’s Saint Petersburg Office. Depending on the role of each they are charged with abduction, deliberate infliction of grievous bodily harm entailing death, attempted fraud, larceny, robbery, stealing of documents, abuse of authority under Part 2, item “a” of Article 126, Part 4 of Article 111, Part 4, items “a” and “b” of Article 158, Part 1 of Article 30, Part 4 of Article 159, Parts 1 and 2 of Article 325, Part 1 of Article 161 and part 1 of Article 285 of the RF Penal Code.
The Investigative Committee’s Central Office has finished an investigation against eleven people depending on their roles in crimes charged with organizing a criminal community, heading its divisions and membership in it, at least 9 counts of fraud and attempted fraud on a very large scale under Parts 1 and 2 of Article 210, Part 3 of Article 30, part 4 of Article 159 and Part 4 of Article 159 of the RF Penal Code.
A regional TV company broadcast on 5 May 2017 a coverage showing that communications were cut off from a house occupied by a mother of many children.
An ambulance delivered a 12-year-old boy in clinical death to the Pyt-Yakh District Clinical Hospital on the evening of 4 May 2017. A few hours later the patient died in the intensive care unit. A visual examination found no injuries on the body. At the same time, in order to find out all the circumstances surrounding the boy’s death, the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area – Yugra has opened an investigation in negligent homicide under Part 1 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code.
The Murmansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee is conducting an investigation against CEO of a limited liability company located in Kola District charged with concealing funds and assets of an organization which should pay taxes on a large scale under Article 199.2 of the RF Penal Code. The company supplies inert materials.
The Lipetsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in murder of a child under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code after a boy went missing in the settlement of Soldatskoye, Terbuny District.
The Kemerovo Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligent homicide under Part 1 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code after the death of a 10-year-old boy whose dead body was found in a cinder pit.
A video showing a woman putting a small girl in a waste bin was posted on VK (VKontakte) social network on 4 May 2017 and was then replicated by a number of other media. The incident happened near No 9 in Novosibirskaya Street in Leninsky District in the town of Novosibirsk.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.