A delegation of students of the Investigative Committee’s Academy, cadets, veterans of investigation and employees of the Oryol Region investigative authority headed by the Hero of the Russian Federation and head of the Education Office of the Investigative Committee General of Justice Sergei Petrov took part today in the reburial of remains of 165 Red Army soldiers dug by different search organizations and clubs.
The Investigative Committee Academy in St. Petersburg has today hosted a meeting of the Academic Senate headed by Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin.
Alexander Bastrykin, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has today laid flowers to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in the Moscow Kremlin’s Alexander Garden.
The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has conducted a meeting with the President of the Peter the Great’s Academy of Sciences and Arts Leonid Maiboroda and the Chancellor of the Saint-Petersburg Investigative Committee Academy Alexander Yefremov in the Saint-Petersburg Investigative Committee Academy today.
The first joined meeting of Russia, Armenian and Belarusan Boards of Investigative Committees has taken place in TauridePalace in Saint-Petersburg. The Chairmen of Committees Alexander Bastrykin, Agvan Ovsepyan, Ivan Noskevich, the Chairman of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation Valeriy Zorkin, the Governor of Saint Peterburg Georgiy Poltavchenko, the General Secretary of the Interparliamentary Assembly of Member Nations of the Commonwealth of Independent States Aleksei Sergeyev, employees of investigative committees and other invited persons took part in the meeting.
The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has taken part as an invited guest in the meeting of the Lawyer Association of Black and Caspian Seas Region.
The Spring Ball of the Russian Investigative Committee has taken place today in the Pashkov House.
Ceremony dedicated to 72nd anniversary of Victory of the Soviet Union of Nazi Germany and conference dedicated to reorganization of the Inter-district non-government organization “Distinguished Commanders and Naval Commanders of Fatherland” into the All-Russian non-governmental organization for perpetuation of memory “Distinguished Commanders and Naval Commanders of Fatherland” has taken place today in the Military University of the Russian Defence Ministry in cooperation with the Moscow Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee.
The International science conference “Solving, investigation and prevention of crimes, connected with abuse of children” has taken place today in the Moscow Investigative Committee Academy.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.