A meeting of the board “On practice of assigning forensic examinations including paid ones and examinations during review of crime reports and investigations and on efficient use of their results in proving” has been held today in the Russia’s Investigative Committee. The meeting was presided over by Alexander Bastrykin and attended by Minister of Health Veronika Skvortsova, officials of the Investigative Committee Central Office, Ministry of Health and senior officials of the investigating bodies in federal subjects.
An opening ceremony of the hockey championship for Investigative Committee Cup among 10-year-old children was held on 23 March 2015.
Today the Russia’s Investigative Committee holds an enlarged meeting of the board chaired by Alexander Bastrykin to sum up performance of investigating bodies in 2014 and setting tasks for 2015.
A ceremony of granting a new banner to Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Nevsky Cadet School took place on 20 February 2015.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.