The Transbaikalian Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against mayor of Mogochi Yevgeny Krasnov. He is suspected of negligence under Part 1.1 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee became on 27 June 2017 a venue for the round table: Forensic Examination: The Past, Present and Future, dedicated to the day the forensic expert service was created in the Russian Empire.
The Crimea Office of the Investigative Committee has requested to take over a case over beating of an emergency van driver opened by police in deliberate infliction of minor bodily harm under part 1 of Article 115 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Sebastopol Territory office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a 29-year-old woman from the city of Sebastopol charged with deliberate infliction of grievous bodily harm to a minor under part 2, item “b” of Article 111, torture under Part 2, item “d” of Article 117, endangerment under Article 125 and failure to discharge parental duties under Article 156 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Southern Transportation Office of the Investigative Committee has started a check in the crash of a Sigma 4 single-engined plane.
The Khabarovsk Territory of the Investigative Committee has changed charges pressed against a 31-year-old man who attacked a doctor from deliberate infliction of minor bodily harm under Part 2 of Article 115 to disorderly behavior under Part 1, item “a” of Article 213 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Novosibirsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against the 62-year-old head of Kupino District charged with negligence entailing large damage and violation of rights and legal interests of citizens under part 1 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in safety breach under part 3 of Article 216 of the RF Criminal Code.
The North Caucasus Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against residents of Stavropol Territory Faizbek Amangaziyev and Arslan Valiyev. They are charged with membership in a gang under Part 2 of Article 209 and attempt on the life of military servants under Article 317 of the RF Criminal Code.
On the evening of 18 June 2017, some neighbors had a conflict in a block of flats in Sobolev Street in the city of Yekaterinburg. A 4-year-old child got injured during the conflict. According to preliminary information the child hit his head on a wall. Police launched a check in the incident.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.