The seventh office of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate (based in Rostov-on-Don) has initiated criminal proceedings against deputy head of the Rostov Region Directorate of the Federal Penitentiary Service Sergei Ralnikov suspected of getting a bribe on a very large scale under Part 6 of Article 290 of the RF Criminal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former director of the Tyumen Region Special Construction Administration, a state-funded institution, Mikhail Mezentsev. He was found guilty of getting a bribe under Part 6 of Article 290 of the RF Penal Code.
Following a request of the Volgograd Office of the Investigative Committee a court has ruled today to remand in custody pending trial suspects of a gas explosion in a block of flats in Universitetsky Avenue in the city of Volgograd. The three men are suspected of execution of unsafe work entailing death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Investigative Committee’s Major Cases Directorate as sufficient to convict participants of an unauthorized rally held in Moscow on 26 March 2017 Yury Kuliy. He was found guilty of using violence against a representative of the authority under Part 1 of Article 318 of the RF Penal Code.
The Major Cases Directorate of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation into a terrorist attack committed at the Saint Petersburg metro on 3 April 2017.
The Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee has hosted today a joint videoconference round table with the Kazan (Volga Area) Federal University. The topic of the discussion was – Fighting the spread of criminal subculture in children’s institutions as important element of crime prevention.
The Chuvashia Office of the Investigative Committee has opened two investigations against head of the town of Cheboksary Irina Klementyeva based on filed provided by the Chuvashia Office of the Federal Security Service. The woman is suspected of two counts of abuse of authority under Part 1 of Article 285 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the third department (based in the city of Nizhny Novgorod) of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate as sufficient to convict former prosecutor of the town of Engels, Saratov Region Vladimir Zubakin. He was found guilty of fraud under Part 3 of Article 159, bribery under Part 5, item “c” of Article 290 and abuse of power under Part of Article 285 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a 32-year-old man charged with violation of road code entailing grievous bodily harm under Part 1 of Article 264 of the RF Penal Code.
The Chelyabinsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has taken over from the police materials of a check into injuring a 41-year-old resident of Kartaly District and a 2nd group invalid.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.