The Murmansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in information relayed by a 24-year-old woman from the town of Apatity during the live broadcast of the Direct Line with the President. The probe was opened in negligence under Part 1 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code following provision of inadequate medical services.
The Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area – Yugra Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a check following the report made by a resident of the town of Nyagan to the Russian President.
The Udmirtia Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a check following a report made by a resident of the town of Izhevsk during the live broadcast of the Direct Line with the President. The woman complained that rights of residents of an unsafe apartment building were being violated.
A woman from the town of Oryol addressed President Vladimir Putin during live broadcast of the Direct Line with the President.
Following the order of the head of the Investigative Committee’s Moscow Region Directorate, a check has been launched in the information reported during direct line with President Vladimir Putin broadcast by the Channel One about illegal construction of apartment buildings near Kuchino refuse dump located in Balashikha District.
Alexander Bastrykin held meeting with citizens in Moscow on 15 June 2017. During the meeting the Chairman of the Investigative Committee talked to residents of Omsk and Yaroslavl Region and Bashkortostan.
Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the Investigative Committee has offered heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of People’s Artist of the USSR Alexey Batalov. He wrote on his VK page:
The 4-year-old boy who was missing for several days in Sverdlovsk Region was found yesterday by joint efforts of law-enforcement authorities, the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations, officials of municipal authorities and of course volunteers.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict Vitaly Studenikin, Andrei Sizov and Valery Semyonov. They were found guilty of murder by a group of people in collusion for mercenary motives under Part 2, items “g” and “h” of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code.
A meeting has been held by Patriarch Cyril at Danilov Monastery to discuss identification of remains found in the city of Yekaterinburg. The meeting was attended by the delegation of the Investigative Committee headed by Chairman Alexander Bastrykin, as well as members of a special church commission for studying the results of examining the remains headed by metropolitan Varsonofy of Saint Petersburg and Ladoga.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.