The Volgograd Region Office of the Investigative Committee have finished a search operation conducted as part of an investigation in disappearing of a 4-year-old adopted child.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Moscow Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former chief gastronomy technologist of ZAO Perekryostok Olga Parinova and her husband Sergei Syromyatnikov. Depending on the role of each of them, they were found guilty of commercial bribery under paragraph Part 4, item “b” of Article 204, Part 5 of Article 33 and attempted commercial bribery under Part 4, item “b” of Article 204 of the RF Penal Code.
A 3-year-old boy was kidnapped on 7 May 2017 in the town of Morozovsk, Rostov Region. Some unidentified persons sprayed a mace into the face of the boy’s grandmother, grabbed the child from her arms and took off in a car. The Rostov Region Office of the Investigative Committee opened an investigation in kidnapping of a minor committed by a group of people under Part 2, items “a” and “e” of Article 126 of the RF Penal Code.
Investigative authorities got a report on 10 May 2017 that a 3-year-old child was killed when the ceiling and a wall collapsed in a two-floor apartment building in Vokzalknaya Street in the settlement of Askiz, Askiz District. The Khakassia Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation negligent homicide under Part 1 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code.
Dear veterans of the Great Patriotic War and colleagues! I sincerely congratulate you on the 72nd anniversary of the Victory in the Great patriotic War! We bow down before the heroic deed of soldiers and workers of the rear who defended their homeland’s independence and released European nations from fascism.
The 3-year-old boy kidnapped yesterday in Rostov Region has been found today in Volgograd Region during well-planned joint investigative and search operations. The boy is alive, he has been examined and is out of danger.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has ordered that most experienced investigators of the Southern and North Caucasus Federal Districts Offices of the Investigative Committee should join to look into the kidnapping of a 3-year-old boy in Rostov Region.
The Rostov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in kidnapping of a child by a group of people under Part 2, items “a” and “e” of Article 126 of the RF Penal Code.
A delegation of students of the Investigative Committee’s Academy, cadets, veterans of investigation and employees of the Oryol Region investigative authority headed by the Hero of the Russian Federation and head of the Education Office of the Investigative Committee General of Justice Sergei Petrov took part today in the reburial of remains of 165 Red Army soldiers dug by different search organizations and clubs.
Vladimir Abramovich Etush, a highly respected man, People’s Artist of the USSR and veteran of the Great Patriotic War is celebrating today his 95th birthday. He was awarded the Red Star Order for the services to the Motherland and years later was nationally recognized as an outstanding actor of the Soviet theater and cinematography.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.