The Saint Petersburg Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against Filipp Budeikin also known as Filipp Lis on social media charged with suicide solicitation and attempted suicide solicitation under Article 110, Part 3 of Article 30 and Article 110 of the RF Criminal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former director of the Russian Federal Penitentiary Service Alexander Reimer, his former deputy Nikolai Krivolapov and director of the Federal Penitentiary Service’s IT and Communications Center Viktor Opredelyonov. Depending on the role of each one, they were found guilty of fraud under Part 4 of Article 159 and illegal purchase and storage of ammunition under Article 222 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Transbaikalian Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligence of officials under Part 3 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code that led to a traffic accident involving fatalities.
A 4-year-old boy went missing on the morning of 10 June 2017 near Reftinskoye Reservoir in Sverdlovsk Region. The Sverdlovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee opened an investigation in negligent homicide under Part 1 of Article 109 of the RF Criminal Code. The decision to open the homicide investigation was made for the purpose of conducting the full set of investigative operations to find out all the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the child and to mount a search operation. Investigators put forward a number of versions checked simultaneously with the search operation.
The Kursk Region Office of the Investigative Committee is conducting a criminal investigation against Dmitry Volobuyev, a leader of a criminal gang.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Kamchatka Territory Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict 11 members of a criminal group. All of them were found guilty of illegal catching and keeping of especially valuable wild animals that are documented in the Red Book – birds of prey – gyrfalcons under Part 3 of Article 258.1 of the RF Criminal Code.
Alexander Bastrykin, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has met today in Moscow Vladimir Shamanov, the Chairman of the State Duma’s Defense Committee, president of all-Russian NGO Russian Association of Heroes and Hero of Russia.
The Tomsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in unsafe services entailing death of a child under Part 2, item “c” of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee continue the investigation in shooting and attack on residents of the settlement of Kratovo, Ramenskoye District, Moscow Region by Igor Zenkov.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee continues investigation in the 2016 attack on the General Consulate of the Russian Federation under Article 360 in the town of Lviv and desecration of the Russian flag under Article 329 of the RF Criminal Code. One individuals under this investigation is incumbent member of the Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada Vladimir Parasyuk.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.