Employees of the Department for crimes connected with the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare of the RF Investigative Committee’s Head Office together with agents of the Federal Security Service and the Interior Ministry have carried out investigative and search operations and got data that suggest that some Russian citizens were involved in the activity of the extremist organization Right Sector prohibited in Russia by the decision of the RF Supreme Court.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has held a reception of members of the Civic Council, Advisory Council for helping orphans and children left without parental care, Council of the Investigative Committee’s Heroes, veterans of investigative authorities devoted to the sixth anniversary of the Investigative Committee.
The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation was established on 15 January 2011 by the presidential decree of 27 September 2010 No 1182. The agency has been acting as an independent federal state body for 6 years now taking criminal proceedings in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
15 officials of different divisions of the Investigative Committee have visited Murom Specialized Infant Home, a state public health institution of Vladimir Region to congratulate its inmates on the coming New Year.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee has held today a briefing in the city of Tula attended by senior officials of Investigative Committee’s offices located in Central Federal District, as well as by heads of the first department of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office and Moscow Interregional Transport Office.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has held annual reception of cadets of the Alexander Nevsky Cadet School and cadet classes in Tula Region. The event was held for orphans and children left without parental care including those of Investigative Committee’s officials killed in the line of duty.
The Saint Petersburg Academy of the Investigative Committee became today a venue of the international conference: Pressing Issues of Investigation and Prevention of Ethnic Crimes in the Russian Federation.
An event dedicated to the Day of Hero of the Fatherland and to commemoration of 13-year-old Andrei Kasimov awarded posthumously with medal “For Rescuing the Dying” by an order of the RF President was held today in Udmurtia at the initiative of the regional investigative authority.
A ceremony of taking the oath by cadets of the Investigative Committee’s Alexander Nevsky Cadet School has been held today at the Central Museum of the Great patriotic War of 1941-1945 at Poklonnaya Mountain in the presence of Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin.
The Office for investigation of crimes related to the use of prohibited ways and methods of warfare of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office during an investigation into abduction of Russian military servants Alexander Baranov and Maksim Odintsov has found that Ukrainina citizens Roman Tkachenko and Sergei Pavlenko were involved in the crime. Depending on their roles they have been charged in absentia with complicity in abduction under Part 5 of Article 33 and Part, items “a” and “g” of Article 126 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.