The Chuvashia Office of the Investigative Committee has charged a 23-year-old unemployed man from the town of Tsivilsk with murder of a minor under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code.
Following instructions of the Investigative Committee Chairman, the Central Office has assumed control over the investigation opened by the Khabarovsk Territory Office of the Investigative Committee in deliberate infliction of minor bodily harm under Part 2 of Article 115 of the RF Criminal Code after a 31-year-old man attacked a doctor at hospital No 10 in the city of Khabarovsk.
The Jewish Autonomous Region Office of the Investigative Committee is investigating a murder of a minor under Part 2, item “c’ of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code after a 3-year-old girl went missing in the settlement of Sotsgorodok, Smidovich District.
The Khabarovsk Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in deliberate infliction of minor bodily harm under Part 2 of Article 115 of the RF Criminal Code after a 31-year-old man attacked a doctor at hospital No 10 in the city of Khabarovsk.
The Sverdlovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues an investigation in murder of a child under Part 2 of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code opened after dead body of a 5-year-old girl with signs of violent death was found on the evening of 22 June 2017 in a flat in Ilyicha Avenue.
The Karachay-Cherkessia Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a 54-year-old resident of the settlement of Tereze, Malokarachayevsky District charged with attempt on the life of a judge under Article 295 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Russian Investigative Committee has become today the venue of a working meeting between the Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin and Secretary General of Interpol Jurgen Stock who is currently on an official visit to the Russian Federation.
The Sverdlovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation against a 34-year-old resident of the town of Nizhny Tagil suspected of inflicting medium-range bodily harm under Part 1 of Article 112 of the RF Criminal Code.
22 June 1941 is one of the saddest dates in the history of our country, the day when the Great Patriotic War Started. On that day, citizens of the Russian Federation and many other countries, which remember and respect historical heritage, feel sorrow and pride for the heroic deed of those who gave everything they had for the peace we have now. Despite cultural and language barriers, the war will always divide those who pursue personal interests and unit those who protect their homeland. This is why we won that war.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the North Caucasus Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict Islam Berezgov, CEO of a distillery in Kabardino-Balkaria. He was found guilty of evading corporate taxes under Part 2, item “b” of Article 199 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.