The Sakha (Yakutia) Office of the Investigative Committee is running a procedural check into an incident that took place in the town of Aldan on 21 January 2017.
The Novosibirsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues investigation in execution of work or provision of services that do not meet safety standards and entailed death of two or more people by negligence under part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code after the roof collapsed at the riding school Allur (Gait) near the settlement of Novy, Novosibirsk Region on 19 January 2017 and killed a 45-year-old trainer and a 15-year-old girl.
The Tyumen Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a resident of the town of Tobolsk charged with a murder under Part of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
Collapse of the roof in the riding school Allur (Gait) near the settlement of Novy, Novosibirsk Region happened on 19 January 2017. A 15-year-old teenager and a 45-year-old man were killed, 2 more teenagers were injured and are now in hospital.
The Moscow Region Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee continues investigating the kidnapping of a baby from a maternity ward of Dedovsk Town Hospital on 17 June 2014 (Part 2, item “e” of Article 126 of the RF Penal Code).
The Krasnodar Territory Office of the Investigative Committee is carrying out a preliminary check in the incident involving teenagers who have fallen through ice on a river.
The Saratov Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues investigating a crime under part 1 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code (provision of services that do not meet safety standards) after a gas explosion in a block of flats.
The Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in abuse of animals under Part 1 of Article 245 of the RF Penal Code.
The Volga Area Transport Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings three workers of the Kirov section of OAO Russian Railways charged with violation of safety rules for the traffic and operation of railway transport by a person who by virtue of their position must observe those rules if their actions entailed considerable damage by negligence under Part 1 of Article 263 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Orenburg Region Office of the Investigative Committee sufficient to convict two 50-year-old local residents – CEO of OOO Sol-Iletsk Grain Elevator Andrei Gavrikov and financial director of the same company Vladimir Ulankov who are also members of local authorities in Tashla District, Orenburg Region. They were found guilty of a fraud committed using their positions and on a very large scale under Part 4 of Article 159 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.