The Saint Petersburg Academy of the Investigative Committee has held an open day today so that candidates and their parents could meet the Academy’s administration, ask questions about joining, studying and subsequent employment.
Acting Chancellor of the Moscow Academy of the RF Investigative Committee Anatoly Bagmet has met with 10-11grade cadets at the Alexander Nevsky Cadet School of the Investigative Committee for developing vocational guidance and cooperation. Such meetings raise interest among young people to service in the Investigative Committee and aim at building a reserve of employees of the Academy.
An agreement on cooperation between the RF Investigative Committee and the Children’s Commissioner under the RF President has been signed today in Moscow.
Today is the birthday of Vanya Voronov, a boy from Donetsk region, who has been severely wounded during an armed conflict in southeastern Ukraine.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee has arrived in the city of Saint Petersburg with a working visit during which he held a number of events.
The Investigative Committee’s Forensic Directorate has today hosted a meeting under the Chairman of the Investigative Committee to discuss performance of the Directorate in 2016.
Operator of blow-and-blow machines of Amuragrotsentr Anton Nechai was awarded in presence of his colleagues medal of the Investigative Committee For Assistance on 22 February 2017 for considerable contribution in preventing and solving a major crime against a teenage girl and for courage and selflessness displayed.
The Russian Investigative Committee has hosted today a gala devoted to the 45-year anniversary of The Dawns Here Are Quiet movie release.
The Saint Petersburg Academy of Investigative Committee has held an open day today. The event was attended by more than 150 university applicants from 11 regions. The Academy’s administration, representatives of branches and departments told future students about acceptance rules, features of joining the Academy and requirements to applicants.
On February 17, 2017, a presentation of the English version of the book ‘Collection of Materials on International Cooperation of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation’ (edited by Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee, General of Justice of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Laws, Professor) was delivered at the Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation. The compilation contains regulatory legal acts and international agreements of the Investigative Committee as well as research papers of its officers. The edition pursues the purpose of fostering international information exchange in combating crime and its accompanying task to mutually familiarize the domestic, foreign and international stakeholders and other audiences with the relevant professional terminology.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.