Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has given a lecture at the Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee for major cases investigators, senior investigators of territorial offices and professors. The lecture was on higher efficiency of Investigative Committee’s offices.
On 7 February 2017, the hall of the Orenburg Region Government became a venue for a ceremony awarding residents of the region who displayed best human and professional qualities. The ceremony was ordered by Alexander Bastrykin and attended by governor of Orenburg Region Yuri Berg.
A delegation headed by Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin paid a working visit to Finland on 2-3 February 2017.
The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in provision of unsafe services under Part 1 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
On 31 January 2017, at the Russian New University, Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin attended presentation of the third edition of memoirs “When the Truth Calls” written by USSR Prosecutor General, veteran of the Great Patriotic War, member of the Investigative Committee’s Civic Council, president of interregional NGO “Outstanding Military and Naval Commanders of the Fatherland”, state advisor of justice Alexander Sukharev.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee has arrived today in Saint Petersburg on a working trip and visited Piskatyovskoye memorial cemetery to commemorate defenders of Leningrad under siege.
A ceremony of laying wreaths and flowers to the monument Motherland was held on 27 January 2017on Piskaryovskoye cemetery in Saint Petersburg to mark the 73rd anniversary of raising the Leningrad siege. The ceremony has become a good tradition for the employees of the Investigative Committee in Saint Petersburg. This way they pay tributes to Leningraders who died during the Great Patriotic War.
Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has congratulated Russian Minister of Justice Alu Alkhanov on his 60th birthday and awarded him the medal “For Loyalty to Duty”.
Employees of the Department for crimes connected with the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare of the RF Investigative Committee’s Head Office together with agents of the Federal Security Service and the Interior Ministry have carried out investigative and search operations and got data that suggest that some Russian citizens were involved in the activity of the extremist organization Right Sector prohibited in Russia by the decision of the RF Supreme Court.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has held a reception of members of the Civic Council, Advisory Council for helping orphans and children left without parental care, Council of the Investigative Committee’s Heroes, veterans of investigative authorities devoted to the sixth anniversary of the Investigative Committee.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.