Vladimir Abramovich Etush, a highly respected man, People’s Artist of the USSR and veteran of the Great Patriotic War is celebrating today his 95th birthday. He was awarded the Red Star Order for the services to the Motherland and years later was nationally recognized as an outstanding actor of the Soviet theater and cinematography.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee has ordered the head of the Committee’s Udmurtia Office to run a check in improper living conditions of a wheelchair-bound disabled person in the town of Izhevsk.
The information published on 4 May by an Internet news outlet regarding an analytical report of investigations into children’s suicides made by the Investigative Committee including statistical data on such suicides attributed to the Investigative Committee as well, is untruthful.
The fourth department of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate (based in the city of Yekaterinburg) continues criminal proceedings initiated against ex-governor of Chelyabinsk Region (2010-2014) Mikhail Yurevich charged with bribery under Part 6 of Article 290 and solicitation to slander under Part 4 of Article 33, Part 2 of Article 128.1 of the RF Penal Code.
The Major Cases Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished the criminal proceedings against 6 people charged with causing death to children in Lake Syamozero in Karelia in 2016. The accused are former head of the Karelia Branch of Rospotrebnadzor (the Russian Consumer Rights Protection Authority) Anatoly Kovalenko, his deputy Lyudmila Kotovich, director of OOO Park Hotel Syamozero Yelena Reshetova, coordinator of the camp of Vadim Vinogradov, instructors of the camp Valery Krupodershchikov and Pavel Ilyin. The Rospotrebnadzor officials are charged with negligence under Part 3 of Article 293, while the head and staff of the camp with unsafe services under Part 3 of Article 238 and endangerment and Article 125 of the RF Penal Code.
The Investigative Committee Academy in St. Petersburg has today hosted a meeting of the Academic Senate headed by Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin.
Alexander Bastrykin, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has today laid flowers to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in the Moscow Kremlin’s Alexander Garden.
The Yaroslavl Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in a crime under Part 293 of the RF Penal Code after negligence of operative agents searching for a 12-year-old autistic boy.
Several federal TV channels have shown today coverage of resettling residents of the settlement of Noshul, Komi Republic from old barracks to another housing as shabby as the previous one. Media reports claim that local authorities failed to create necessary conditions for the people to be resettled and thus violated their rights.
Following the order of Alexander Bastrykin the Nizhny Novgorod Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched an investigation in the actions threatening safe traffic under Article 267.1 of the RF Penal Code after a BMW driver created a car crash involving a school bus.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.