The Russia’s Investigative Committee continues identifying representatives of the Ukraine’s Armed Forces and National Guard involved in crimes against civilian population of Donbass. Investigators have managed to uncover the names of seven more military servants, including their commander, involved in shelling civilian population. The Investigative Committee’s Head Office has opened an investigation in the use of prohibited means and ways of warfare under Part 1 of Article 356 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee continues an investigation in fraud on a very large scale under Part 4 of Article 159 of the RF Criminal Code.
On 19 June the police got a report that 5 minors fell into water after their boat had capsized in the Impolakhti By in Lake Ladoga.
The Moscow Interregional Transport Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in violation of safety standards for traffic and operation of railway transport entailing large damage under Part 1 of Article 263 of the RF Criminal Code following a collision of two trains.
A mourning event was held today at Lake Syamozero in the settlement of Kudama, Pryazha District, Karelia where several children drowned. The events of 18 June 2017 came as a shock not only to the residents of a small settlement, but to the whole country. Horrible words – children died made millions of people flinch in pain. It was not important how many kilometers lied between them and the tragedy scene – all of them grieved for 14 dead children. But the biggest shock and pain fell upon the families of the dead children as losing a child is the worst thing that can happen in a family.
Alexander Bastrykin, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has congratulated Russian doctors on the Medical Worker Day.
Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the Investigative Committee has congratulated art director of the State Academic Maly Theater of Russia, People’s Artist of the USSR, Honorary Member of the Investigative Committee’s Civic Council Yuri Solomin on his birthday.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has ordered the head of the Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee to ask Moscow Region Prosecutor permission to take over an investigation in a traffic accident that left a 6-year-old child dead.
11-year-old Anastasia Osipova went missing in the town of Tsivilsk, Chuvashia on 15 June 2017. The last time she was seen on the evening when she went missing, she was walking not far from her house.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Omsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict director of municipal enterprise No 4 of the Omsk Passenger Company Alexander Chertolyas and head of truck convoy Valery Kochenevsky. They were found guilty of violation of labor protection requirements entailing death of two or more people under Part 2 of Article 143 and provision of unsafe services entailing death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.