The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation in a murder of a minor under Part 2 of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
The perm Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in services that do not meet safety standards under Part 1 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code after mass food poisoning of school students in the town of Vereshchagino, Perm Territory.
The North Caucasian Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against resident of Kabardino-Balkaria Artur Teppeyev charged with membership in the activity of Islamic State, an international terrorist organization prohibited in Russia and illegal circulation of explosives and ammunition under Part 2 of Article 205.5, Part 3 of Article 222.1 and part 3 of Article 222 of the RF Penal Code.
A Court has recognized the evidence collected by the Moscow Inter-district Department of the Investigative Committee’s Tver Region Office sufficient to convict Boris Mazursky, former CEO of OOO EvropaMAZtsent, a limited liability company. He was found guilty of a fraud in entrepreneurship on a very large scale under Part 3 of Article 159.4 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Moscow Region Office of the Investigative Committee sufficient to convict 50-year-old Yelena Chudakova found guilty of providing services that do not meet safety standards and entailed death of a child by negligence under Part 2, item “c” of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Moscow Office of the Investigative Committee sufficient to convict former head of the Southeastern Administrative District inspection department of the Federal Migration Service’s Moscow Office Andrei Kondratov, inspectors of the same department Alexander Baranov and Konstantin Boronin, as well as Zaur Sultanov, a resident of Moscow. Depending on the role of each one, they were found guilty of crimes under Parts 5 and 6, item “a” of Article 290 (taking bribes by a group of people in conspiracy on a considerable and very large scale) and under Part 1 of Article 291.1 of the RF Penal Code (intermediacy in bribery on a considerable and very large scale).
The Bashkortostan Office of the Investigative Committee has finished the investigation against 54-year-old former head of Kushnarenkovo District, Bashkorostan. He is charged with abuse of office under part 2 of Article 285 of the RF Penal Code.
The Chelyabinsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in exceeding powers under Part 1 of Article 286 of the RF Penal Code.
The Altai Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in a crime under Part 2 of Article 216 of the RF Penal Code (violation of mining safety entailing death of a person by negligence) after the death of a 26-year-old worker of Zarechensky mine operated by OAO Siberia – polimetally.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee has charged a 36-year-old driver with violation of traffic code and operation of a vehicle involving grievous bodily harm under Part 1 of Article 264 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.