The Tomsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a probe in infliction of death by negligence to 2 or more persons under Part 3 of Article 119 of the RF Penal Code, after death of three people in a fire in the settlement of Orekhovo, Pervomaiskoye District.
The Murmansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a probe in infliction of death to two or more persons by negligence under Part 3 of Article 109.
The Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a probe against a 26-year-old woman, who is suspected in infliction of death by negligence under Part 1 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code.
The Arkhangelsk Region and Nenets Autonomous Area Office of the Investigative Committee has concluded preinvestigation against 41-year-old entrepreneur engaged into timber business.
The Moscow Region Office of the Russian Investigative Committee has launched a criminal investigation against the Head of the Moscow Region Directorate of the Health Ministry and several representatives of commercial organizations, who is suspected in bribery in especially large amount under Part 6 of Article 290, bribe taking in large amount under Item C, Part 5 of Article 290, bribe taking in considerable amount under Part 2 of Article 290, giving of a bribe in especially large amount under Part 5 of Article 291, giving of a bribe in large amount under Item B, Part 4 of Article 291 and bribe giving in considerable amount under Part 2 of Article 291 of the RF Penal Code.
The Far Eastern Transport Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee has launched a probe in violation of the rules for traffic safety and operation of air transport under Part 1 of Article 263 of the RF Penal Code has been launched due to hard landing o a Mil Mi-8 helicopter in Kamchatka.
The Sverdlovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has concluded a criminal case against a 50-year-old head of a factory located in the town of Nizhny Tagil. He is charged with a Concealment of monetary funds or property of an organization or individual enterprise against which the recovery of taxes is levied under Article 199.2 of the RF Penal Code.
Several media sources have reported that in Oryol Region a local healthcare system doesn’t provide a child, suffering from a rare genetic disease, with vital medicine. Parents of a girl are forced to ask charity funds for help in order to purchase necessary expensive medical product.
Police received a message that a 78-year-old woman, resident of Yekaterinburg, died in an ICU of a hospital on 22 March 2017. The Sverdlovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched preinvestigative operations to look into the incident.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.