Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has met today former head of the Investigative Committee’s Media Relations Department and presently the First Deputy CEO of PAO RusGidro, a public corporation, Vladimir Markin.
The Saratov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished the investigation against 22-year-old resident of the city of Saratov charged with crimes under Part 2, items “c” and “e” of Article 105 (murder of a minor committed with heightened cruelty), Part 2, items “d”, “e” and “f” of Article 117 of the RF Penal Code (torture of a minor) and against his girlfriend charged with crimes under Part 2, items “d”, “e” and “f” of Article 117 (torture of a minor), Article 125 of the RF Penal Code (endangerment).
Alexander Bastrykin has today congratulated member of the Civic Council under the RF Investigative Committee, President of the interregional NGO Outstanding Military and Naval Commanders of the Fatherland, state councilor of justice Alecander Y. Sukharev on his 93th birthday.
Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin and Chairman of the Russian Union of Writers’ Board Valery Ganichev have signed an agreement on cooperation between the Committee and the Union.
Despite a tight schedule the leads and officials of the Investigative Committee’ Central Office have found time to go to the exhibition of Aivazovsky paintings in the Tretyakov Gallery.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has held a briefing today in the city of Pskov with senior officials of investigative authorities located in Northwestern Federal District to hear reports on the state of investigative practice.
The Third meeting of the Council of Investigative Committee’s senior officials under the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has taken place today. It was attended by members of the council and a number of heads of divisions of the Investigative Committee’s central office.
Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has today visited the Lieutenant General of Justice Mikhail Yadrov school No 24 in the city of Stavropol to open the cadet swearing-in ceremony for the 8th cadet class of the Investigative Committee.
The RF Investigative Committee has held a meeting to discuss investigation of iatrogenic crimes, i.e. crimes related to provision of sub-quality medical services. The event was attended by officials of the central office and heads of a number of offices of the Investigative Committee.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has today held a working meeting with Children’s Commissioner Anna Kuznetsova. The meeting was also attended by heads of a number of units of the Investigative Committee’s central office and officials of the Children’s commissioner’s office. Mr. Bastrykin congratulated freshly appointed ombudsperson and expressed hope and willingness for constructive cooperation for protection of children.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.