The Penza Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in a murder of a minor under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
On 28 February 2017, the Suoyarvi District Court started hearing the case against paramedic of Suoyarvi Central District Hospital Irina Shcherbakova investigated by the Karelia Office of the Investigative Committee. She is charged with negligence under part 3 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code.
The Yaroslavl Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a 23-year-old Komi national charged with battery under Article 116 of the RF Penal Code.
The Department for investigating crimes connected with the use of prohibited means and ways of warfare of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office has established new instances of shelling settlements in Luhansk and Donetsk regions by the Ukrainian army which resulted in deaths of civilians.
Following the results of a preliminary check the Saratov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against a 33-year-old resident of Saratov suspected of deliberate cause of medium bodily harm under Part 2, item “a” of Article 115 of the RF Penal Code.
About 8:40 AM, 25 February, an investigative authority got a report that a 38-year-old woman died in a two-flat house in the settlement of Podgorny of Zheleznogorsk, a closed administrative territorial entity. Four acquaintances of the dead woman were taken to the resuscitation department of the Zheleznogorsk hospital. The Krasnoyarsk Territory Office of the Investigative Committee is running a check on the incident.
The Novgorod Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation in an attack on medical personnel committed on the night of 23 February by a drunk man delivered with a lacerated wound to a hospital in the town of Veliky Novgorod. The man is charged with battery and use of violence and offences against representatives of authority under Article 116, Part 1 of Article 318 and Article 319 of the RF Penal Code.
The Saratov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated a pre-investigative check into media reports of yet another battery of a medical worker.
On the night of 24 February 2017, the Tver Region Office of the Investigative Committee got a report that there was a fire in the Tver Region Children’s Hospital. Investigators of the regional investigative authority took off for the scene. According to preliminary data, there are no victims. Following the results of a check, the Tver Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligence under Part 1.1 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code.
The Novgorod Region Office of the Investigative Committee has taken over the investigation into an attack on medical workers committed by a drunk man delivered with a lacerated wound in a hospital in the city of Veliky Novgorod on the night of 23 February. He is suspected of battery under Article 116 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.