The Department for investigative crimes connected with the use of prohibited ways and means of warfare of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office continues looking into events n southeastern Ukraine.
Spam emails containing malicious software have been sent today to some state institutions and commercial organizations allegedly from divisions of the Investigative Committee.
The Major Cases Directorate of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against leaders and members of a criminal group who stole budget funds allocated on construction of different state-funded federal facilities (Parts 1 and 2 of Article 210, Part 4 of Article 159 of the RF Penal Code).
The Kirov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in illegal holding using weapons or objects that can be used as such against two people under Part 2, items “d” and “g” of Article 127 of the RF Penal Code after two paramedics were taken hostage.
The Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk City Court of Sakhalin Region has started today the hearing of the case over the wreckage of the Dalny Vostolk, a big refrigerator trawler, that took place on 2 April 2015 in the Sea of Okhots and killed 69 people. The case was investigated by the Head Office of the Investigative Committee.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict 41-year-old Khasan Zakayev. He was found guilty of plotting a terrorist attack, complicity in hostage crisis, attempted murder of two or more people and illegal storage of firearms under Part 2 of Article 210, Parts 1 and 3 of Article 30, Part 5 of Article 33, Part 3 of Article 205, Part 5 of Article 33, Part 3 of Article 206, part 3 of Article 30, Part 2 of Article 105 and Part 3 of Article 222 of the RF Penal Code.
The Sebastopol Office of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a 35-year-old local resident charged with killing four people aggravated with robbery, rapes and sexual abuse under Part 2, items “a”, “h” and “j” of Article 131 of the RF penal Code. He is also charged with four counts of rapes aggravated with death threats under Part 2, item “b” of Article 131 and sexual abuse with a death threat under Part 2, item “b” of Article 132, four counts of robbery using violence and entailing grievous bodily harm under Part 4, item “c’ of Article 162, attempted robbery-related murder under Part 3 of Article 30, Part 2, item “h” of Article 105, robbery under Part 1 of Article 162 and attempted rape with a death threat under Part 3 of Article 30, Part 2, item “b” of Article 131 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected the Maritime Territory Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict 25-year-old Ruslan Ryzhikh. He was found guilty of sexual abuse under Part 4, item “b’ of Article 132, rape under Part 4, item “b” of Article 131 and murder under Part 2, items “c” and “j” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
The North Caucasus Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against resident of Dagestan Shamil Devletmurzayev charged with financing terrorism under part 1 of Article 205.1 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.