15 officials of different divisions of the Investigative Committee have visited Murom Specialized Infant Home, a state public health institution of Vladimir Region to congratulate its inmates on the coming New Year.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee has held today a briefing in the city of Tula attended by senior officials of Investigative Committee’s offices located in Central Federal District, as well as by heads of the first department of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office and Moscow Interregional Transport Office.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has held annual reception of cadets of the Alexander Nevsky Cadet School and cadet classes in Tula Region. The event was held for orphans and children left without parental care including those of Investigative Committee’s officials killed in the line of duty.
The Saint Petersburg Academy of the Investigative Committee became today a venue of the international conference: Pressing Issues of Investigation and Prevention of Ethnic Crimes in the Russian Federation.
An event dedicated to the Day of Hero of the Fatherland and to commemoration of 13-year-old Andrei Kasimov awarded posthumously with medal “For Rescuing the Dying” by an order of the RF President was held today in Udmurtia at the initiative of the regional investigative authority.
A ceremony of taking the oath by cadets of the Investigative Committee’s Alexander Nevsky Cadet School has been held today at the Central Museum of the Great patriotic War of 1941-1945 at Poklonnaya Mountain in the presence of Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin.
The Office for investigation of crimes related to the use of prohibited ways and methods of warfare of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office during an investigation into abduction of Russian military servants Alexander Baranov and Maksim Odintsov has found that Ukrainina citizens Roman Tkachenko and Sergei Pavlenko were involved in the crime. Depending on their roles they have been charged in absentia with complicity in abduction under Part 5 of Article 33 and Part, items “a” and “g” of Article 126 of the RF Penal Code.
The fourth meeting of the Council of the Investigative Committee’s Senior Officials under the Investigative Committee Chairman has taken place today. The event was attended by members of the Council and some heads of divisions of the Investigative Committee’s Central Office.
Along with investigating cases connected to the use of prohibited means and ways of warfare by representatives of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and National Guard, the RF Investigative Committee document crimes committed by them against citizens of the Russian Federation.
Alexander Bastrykin has arrived in the city of Khanty-Mansiysk today and immediately set off for the scene of a bus traffic accident that claimed lives of 12 people. The Chairman of the Investigative Committee coordinated the actions of an investigative team working on scene. Investigators are collecting and documenting evidence that is vital for the investigation. A forensic vehicle examination will be run after the crime scene investigation has been finished and will help to find out if the vehicles involved in the accident were in good operating order at the moment of the collision.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.