Chairman of the Investigative Committee has held today a briefing in the city of Sebastopol attended by leadership of the city’s investigative office, its staff and staff of investigative divisions.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee has held a meeting to discuss prevention of crimes against minors passed on to foster families and improved performance of guardianship authorities. The meeting was attended by Children’s ombudsman Anna Kuznetsova, representatives of the RF Ministry of Education and Science and Federal Service for Oversight in Education and Science, officials of the Investigative Committee’s central office and regional offices.
The delegation of Finland’s Police headed by National Police Commissar Seppo Kolehmainen have visited today the Investigative Committee’s Saint Petersburg Directorate to hold bilateral meetings provided for by the Cooperation Agreement signed between the RF Investigative Committee and the Finland’s Interior Ministry in September 2011.
The Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has held today a briefing in the city of Simferopol. The meeting was attended by head of the Investigative Committee’s Crimea Directorate Mikhail Nazarov, head of Sebastopol Office Viktor Tanifa and employees of the two divisions.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee has held today in the city of Sochi a briefing attended by Vice-Chairman of the Investigative Committee Boris Karnaukhov and heads of investigative authorities in Southern Federal District.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has held today a meeting of heads of Central Federal District investigative authorities.
The Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee became on 27 June 2017 a venue for the round table: Forensic Examination: The Past, Present and Future, dedicated to the day the forensic expert service was created in the Russian Empire.
The Russian Investigative Committee has become today the venue of a working meeting between the Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin and Secretary General of Interpol Jurgen Stock who is currently on an official visit to the Russian Federation.
A training seminar for Siberian Federal District’s forensic divisions is held at the Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee on 15 and 16 June.
Alexander Bastrykin, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has met today in Moscow Vladimir Shamanov, the Chairman of the State Duma’s Defense Committee, president of all-Russian NGO Russian Association of Heroes and Hero of Russia.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.