The Russian Investigative Committee has become today the venue of a working meeting between the Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin and Secretary General of Interpol Jurgen Stock who is currently on an official visit to the Russian Federation.
A training seminar for Siberian Federal District’s forensic divisions is held at the Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee on 15 and 16 June.
Alexander Bastrykin, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has met today in Moscow Vladimir Shamanov, the Chairman of the State Duma’s Defense Committee, president of all-Russian NGO Russian Association of Heroes and Hero of Russia.
The Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee continue the investigation in shooting and attack on residents of the settlement of Kratovo, Ramenskoye District, Moscow Region by Igor Zenkov.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has held today a briefing at the Saint Petersburg Academy of the Investigative Committee.
Retired Finland’s National Police Commissar and Ph.D. in law Mikko Paatero has visited today the Saint Petersburg Academy of the Investigative Committee on the invitation of Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the Investigative Committee.
The Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee has today become a venue for the International Conference: Countering Extremism and Terrorism. The conference was attended by acting chancellor of the Moscow Academy Anatoly Bagmet, chancellor of the Russian Academy of Advocacy and Notarial System Gasan Mirzoyev, head of the All-Russian Police Professional Development Institution Yuri Demidov, chancellor of the Moscow Law and Finance University Aleksei Zabelin, chairman of the Union of Investigation Veterans Vladimir Dontsov and a representative of the Coordination Bureau for Countering Organized Crime in CIS states.
The staff of the Investigative Committee’s Moscow Directorate together with the All-Russian NGO Outstanding Military and Naval Commanders of the Fatherland organized and took part today in an event in remembrance of commander of the Great Patriotic War, twice Hero of the USSR and Army General Pavel Batov.
By good tradition, on the International Children’s Day, employees of the Investigative Committee’s Central Office visited the Infant Home in the town of Murom, Vladimir Region which has been sponsored for 8 years. Little inmates always look forward to and welcome warmly their guests from the Investigative Committee and those feelings are mutual as they have long ago become dear to those guests.
The Investigative Committee’s Head Office has opened 4 more investigations in the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare under Part 1 of Article 356 of the RF Criminal Code after shelling of Donbass by the Ukrainian army.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.