After the second joint meeting of boards of the Russian, Armenian and Belorussian Investigative Committees, President of Armenia Serg Sargsyan has held a working meeting with Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the Armenian Investigative Committee Agvan Ovsepyan and representative of the Belorussian Investigative Committee Ivan Noskevich.
Today, Yerevan has hosted the second joint sitting of boards of the Russian, Armenian and Belorussian Investigative Committees. The event is being attended by Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the Armenian Investigative Committee Agvan Ovsepyan and Chairman of the Belorussian Investigative Committee Ivan Noskevich.
At today’s conference “Jurisprudence as Art” held at the Saint Petersburg State University, Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexandre Bastrykin congratulated Soviet and Russian legal scholar, professor of civil law at the faculty of law of the Saint Petersburg State University, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences and teacher of many generations of lawyers Yuri Tolstoy on his 90th birthday.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has met today with law students of the Lomonosov State University of Moscow. The meeting became a unique one because Mr. Bastrykin has been professor of the criminalistics department of the faculty of law at the University since 2017.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee has held today a briefing in the city of Sebastopol attended by leadership of the city’s investigative office, its staff and staff of investigative divisions.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee has held a meeting to discuss prevention of crimes against minors passed on to foster families and improved performance of guardianship authorities. The meeting was attended by Children’s ombudsman Anna Kuznetsova, representatives of the RF Ministry of Education and Science and Federal Service for Oversight in Education and Science, officials of the Investigative Committee’s central office and regional offices.
The delegation of Finland’s Police headed by National Police Commissar Seppo Kolehmainen have visited today the Investigative Committee’s Saint Petersburg Directorate to hold bilateral meetings provided for by the Cooperation Agreement signed between the RF Investigative Committee and the Finland’s Interior Ministry in September 2011.
The Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has held today a briefing in the city of Simferopol. The meeting was attended by head of the Investigative Committee’s Crimea Directorate Mikhail Nazarov, head of Sebastopol Office Viktor Tanifa and employees of the two divisions.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee has held today in the city of Sochi a briefing attended by Vice-Chairman of the Investigative Committee Boris Karnaukhov and heads of investigative authorities in Southern Federal District.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has given school leaving certificates to graduates of the Alexander Nevsky Cadet School of the Investigative Committee today at the Victory Museum on Poklonnaya Mount.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.