The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has conducted a meeting with the President of the Peter the Great’s Academy of Sciences and Arts Leonid Maiboroda and the Chancellor of the Saint-Petersburg Investigative Committee Academy Alexander Yefremov in the Saint-Petersburg Investigative Committee Academy today.
The first joined meeting of Russia, Armenian and Belarusan Boards of Investigative Committees has taken place in TauridePalace in Saint-Petersburg. The Chairmen of Committees Alexander Bastrykin, Agvan Ovsepyan, Ivan Noskevich, the Chairman of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation Valeriy Zorkin, the Governor of Saint Peterburg Georgiy Poltavchenko, the General Secretary of the Interparliamentary Assembly of Member Nations of the Commonwealth of Independent States Aleksei Sergeyev, employees of investigative committees and other invited persons took part in the meeting.
The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has taken part as an invited guest in the meeting of the Lawyer Association of Black and Caspian Seas Region.
The Spring Ball of the Russian Investigative Committee has taken place today in the Pashkov House.
Ceremony dedicated to 72nd anniversary of Victory of the Soviet Union of Nazi Germany and conference dedicated to reorganization of the Inter-district non-government organization “Distinguished Commanders and Naval Commanders of Fatherland” into the All-Russian non-governmental organization for perpetuation of memory “Distinguished Commanders and Naval Commanders of Fatherland” has taken place today in the Military University of the Russian Defence Ministry in cooperation with the Moscow Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee.
The International science conference “Solving, investigation and prevention of crimes, connected with abuse of children” has taken place today in the Moscow Investigative Committee Academy.
Department for investigating crimes connected with use of prohibited means and methods of warfare of the Investigative Committee's Head Office has accused in absentia commander of 58th separate motorized infantry brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces colonel Sergei Zabolotny and commander of 16th separate motorized infantry battalion of 58th separate motorized infantry brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces lieutenant-colonel Oleg Gromadsky in planning to use banned beans and methods of warfare under Part 3 of Article 33, Part 1 of Article 356 of the RF Penal Code.
The XVI Moscow Easter Festival took place in the Great Hall of the Moscow Conservatory on 16 April. The musical forum has started with performance of the concert of the symphonic orchestra of the Saint-Petersburg Mariinsky Theatre headed by the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Valery Gergiyev and piano-virtuoso Denis Matsuyev.
The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has taken part in the event dedicated to 25th anniversary of the all-Russian non-commercial organization The Russian Association of Heroes, which has taken place today in the Central Academic Theater of the Russian Army.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.