The Head Office of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation into collapse of an apartment building in the town of Izhevsk opened in unsafe services entailing death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code.
Following instructions of an investigator of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office the police have detained Alexander Kopytov who lived with his mother in a flat that was an epicenter of the gas explosion. The man was held under the investigation in unsafe services entailing death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code following collapse of the apartment house in the town of Izhevsk.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee has charged officials of Borisoglebsk school No 10 Olga Mitrofanova, Olga Vlasova and Yuri Chernykh with negligence under Part 2 of Article 293 which caused death of a 14-year-old boy.
The Russian Investigative Committee has held today a workshop dedicated to the practice of the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) regarding violation of the European Convention on Human Rights.
The Komi Republic Office of the Investigative Committee has finished investigation in involving inmates of Pazhga specialized boarding school No 15 for orphans and neglected children in picking cow-parsnip and injuring them. Head of the second session of the summer camp Galina Vurdova was charged with abuse of power under Part 1of Article 286 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee continues an investigation in unsafe services entailing death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code after a section of an apartment building collapsed in the town of Izhevsk on 9 November 2017.
Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has congratulated RF Minister of the Interior Vladimir Kolokoltsev, all employees and veterans of the Ministry on their professional day – the Police Day.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.