The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation against former deputy director of the Russian Federal Penitentiary Service Nikolai Barinov suspected of bribery under part 4, item “c” of Article 290 of the RF Criminal Code.
Due to a large number of public complaints made by the injured parties in the investigation in the 2016 death of 12 passengers in a traffic accident 10 of whom were children, and demands of residents of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area-Yugra for impartial investigation and punishing all the guilty ones, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has made decision to suspend head of the fourth department (based in the city of Yekaterinburg) of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate Ruslan Ibiyev, his deputy Dmitry Koreshnikov, head of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area-Yugra Directorate Anvar Akhmedzyanov from their offices.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.