The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee is investigating a number of cases over unauthorized rally held on 5 November in Moscow, an attack on a police officer that took place during the rally and offences committed via social media before that. All those crimes were classified as calls for mass riots under part 3 of Article 212, calls for terrorist attacks under Part 2 of Article 205 and use of violence against a representative of authority under Part 1 of Article 318 of the RF Criminal Code.
A march dedicated to the 76th anniversary of the legendary military parade of 1941 has been held today on Red Square in Moscow. In 1941, during the battle of Moscow, the way of soldiers of the Red Army and militia to the war front started at the Kremlin walls.
A 15-year-old girl has been transported today from Turkey to Russia, thanks to close cooperation of the Investigative Committee, the office of the Children’s Ombudsman and Russian Foreign Ministry. The girl is going to be questioned in the presence of a psychologist and teachers.
An Antonov An-2 plane operated by a private company crashed in the settlement if Ekimchan, Selemdzhinsky District, Amur Region on 7 November 2017 at 9:05 AM local time. There were two crew members aboard, one of whom died. The East Siberia Transport Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings in violation of aircraft safety and operation rules entailing death of a person under Part 2 of Article 263 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.