Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has held a meeting with citizens. This time he heard out 19 people from Krasnodar Territory, Dagestan, the city of Moscow, Moscow Region, Nizhny Novgorod, Omsk and Rostov Regions. The Chairman also met with the citizens who were not included in the primary list.
The Russian Investigative Committee continues criminal proceedings against former acting director of the Anti-Doping Center, a federal state unitary enterprise, Grigory Rodchenkov charged with abuse of power and destroying samples of athletes.
The Lipetsk Region office of the Investigative Committee has finished an investigation against a 68-year-old resident of the town of Yelets, charged with obstruction of legal professional activity of journalists by damaging property aggravated by threat of violence under Part 3 of Article 144 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Perm Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a 30-year-old man from the town of Krasnokamsk. He is charged with 7 counts of major crimes against 3 girls and 3 boys.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.