The Volgograd Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished the investigation against member of the State Duma Nikolai Parshin charged with fraud committed by a group of people in conspiracy on a very large scale under Part 4 of Article 159 of the RF Penal Code.
Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee, General of Justice of the Russian Federation, Ph.D. in law, professor Alexander Bastrykin has met today with students and professors of the International Law Department of the Moscow State Institute of Investigational Relations and gave a lecture on problems of executing the international humanitarian law.
The Penza Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues investigating a murder of a child under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.