Acting Chancellor of the Moscow Academy of the RF Investigative Committee Anatoly Bagmet has met with 10-11grade cadets at the Alexander Nevsky Cadet School of the Investigative Committee for developing vocational guidance and cooperation. Such meetings raise interest among young people to service in the Investigative Committee and aim at building a reserve of employees of the Academy.
An agreement on cooperation between the RF Investigative Committee and the Children’s Commissioner under the RF President has been signed today in Moscow.
Today is the birthday of Vanya Voronov, a boy from Donetsk region, who has been severely wounded during an armed conflict in southeastern Ukraine.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the fourth office of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate based in the city of Yekaterinburg as sufficient to convict Arsen Bairambekov. He was found guilty of killing two or more people under Part 2 of Article 105 and illegal circulation of firearms under Part 1 of Article 222 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.