A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Chelyabinsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict local residents Yevgeny Peters, Eduard Sabitov, Pyotr Mikhailov, Nikolai Fofanov, Ruslan Khafizov, found guilty of setting up a gang and membership in it under Parts 1 and 2 of Article 209, extortion by an organized group under Part 3, item “a” of Article 163, deliberate infliction of grievous bodily harm by an organized group under Part 3, item “a” of Article 111, murder aggravated by kidnapping under Part 2, items “b” and “g” of Article 105, use of violence against a representative of authority under Part 2 of Article 318, kidnapping under Part 1 of Article 126 and concealment of crimes under Article 316 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.