In January-February 2017, the police got a report that six local residents aged between 24 and 57 years were injured by ice that fell from the roofs of blocks of flats in Koltsovskaya, Moiseyev, 9 January and 20 years of October streets in Leninsky District of Voronezh. All of them were taken to hospitals with different injuries.
The Astrakhan Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in attempted suicide solicitation of a minor under Part 3 of Article 30 and Article 110 of the RF Penal Code.
The Sverdlovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a 38-year-old teacher of a school in the settlement of Lobva, Novaya Lyalya District, charged with negligence which has entailed death of a person under Part 2 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code.
On 1 March 2017, a 1-year-old girl was reported missing in a settlement in Petropavlovka District, Voronezh Region. The Voronezh Region Office of the Investigative Committee opened an investigation in a murder under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code and mounted a massive search together with the police, volunteers and local residents.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in breach of construction safety under part 2 of Article 216 of the RF Penal Code.
The Komi Republic Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligence under Part 1 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code after a snow mound fell on children from the roof of a day care center.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.