The information published by a number of online news outlets that the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has refused to meet today a group of Kuban farmers is not true.
The Perm Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has detained a suspect in a case over a 10-year-old missing girl under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code (murder of a minor).
The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee has taken over a case opened by the police against a 48-year-old local resident suspected of a death threat under Part 1 of Article 119 of the RF Penal Code.
The Vladimir Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against resident of the town of Vladimir Amin Abdulazizov, 24. He is charged with deliberate infliction of medium bodily harm under Part 1 of Article 112 of the RF Penal Code.
A 9-year-old girl left for school on 2 March 2017 and did not come back home in the city of Perm. The Perm Territory Office of the Investigative Committee ran a check. A search was mounted by gave no results. On 3 March 2017, the investigative authority had to open an investigation in a murder of a minor under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
Following a check into media reports that the roof in a school in the settlement Bogashovo, Tomsk District collapsed under the weight of snow the Tomsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against deputy principle for logistics of the Fyodorov School of Bogashovo suspected of negligence under Part 1 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.