The North Caucasus Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against resident of Dagestan Renat Abdurakhmanov. He is charged with financing terrorism under Part 1 of Article 2015.1 of the RF Penal Code.
The Chelyabinsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against former deputy governor of Chelyabinsk Region Nikolai Sandakov charged with bribery under Part 6 of Article 290 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Sakha (Yakutia)Republic Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict a 43-year-old resident of the city of Yakutsk. She was found guilty of torturing a helpless person under Part 2, item “d” of Article 117 and murder of a child under Part 2, item “c” if Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has congratulated the first woman cosmonaut, Hero of the USSR, vice-chair of the State Duma’s Committee for International Affairs Valentina Tereshkova on her anniversary.
The seventh office of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate based in the city of Rostov-on-Don has initiated criminal proceedings against head of the education department of the town administration of Volgodonsk, Rostov Region, Anna Pustoshkina suspected of abuse of office under Part 1 of Article 285 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.