Saint Petersburg has hosted the All-Russian meeting of senior officials of regional executive authorities in education. They discussed higher availability and quality of basic general education, implementation of state children’s upbringing policy, first-priority tasks in developing education system for physically challenged citizens, 2017 implementation of program “Assisting creation of new places (based on forecast needs) in schools in constituent territories of Russia in 2016-2025” and some other issues.
The information spread by mass media referring to some unknown sources that the arrested property has been returned to Yevgenia Vasilyeva is untrue.
The Karelia Office of the Investigative Committee is now finishing criminal proceedings against CEO of OOO Zoloto Belogo Morya, a limited liability company, Denis Orlov charged with providing services that do not meet safety standards under Part 1 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
The North Ossetia – Alania Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against the 41-year-old CEO of Caucasus Tunnel Building Company, a limited liability company (hereinafter CTBC). The man is charged with a failure to pay wages for more than 2 months committed out of mercenary or other motive under part 2 of Article 145.1 of the RF Penal Code.
The North Caucasus Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee continues an investigation in an attempt on a military servant under Article 317, membership in an illicit armed unit under part 2 of Article 208, illegal circulation of firearms by an organized group under Part 3 of Article 222 and stealing of firearms by an organized group using violence under Part 4, items “a” and “b’ of Article 226 of the RF Penal Code after an attack on military unit No 3761 in the Chechen Republic.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.