The Saint Petersburg Directorate of the Investigative Committee has taken over an investigation opened by the police in disorderly conduct under Part 1, item “a” of Article 213 of the RF Penal Code.
In accordance with the order of Chairman Alexander Bastrykin the Investigative Committee has commissioned the magazine Investigation Has Found.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has ordered that most experienced investigators should join an investigation in an attack on an Interior Ministry student in Moscow so that the attacker was identified, detained and prosecuted in the shortest possible time.
Following a check in media reports the Omsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened a criminal investigation in negligent homicide due to professional misconduct following death of a 10-year-old girl.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.