Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has paid respects to the legendary space pilot, twice Hero of the Soviet Union Georgy Grechko.
The Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against two 14-year-olds from the settlement of Tikhonovka suspected of sexual abuse committed against a person under 14 years of age under Part 4 of Article 132 of the RF Penal Code.
The Saint Petersburg Directorate of the Investigative Committee and the police detained Nikita Kravchenko, 23, suspected of attacking a child. The man had a previous conviction for larceny.
The Novgorod Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against Alexei Golovin who was taken to a hospital in the town of Veliky Novgorod with a lacerated wound on his head and attacked the staff there on the night of 23 February. He is charged with deliberate infliction of medium bodily harm under Part 2, item “e” of Article 112, deliberate infliction of minor bodily harm under Part 2, item “a” of Article 115, battery under Article 116, public insult of a representative of authority under Article 319, violence against a representative of authority on duty under Part 1 of Article 318 of the RF Penal Code.
The Department for investigating crimes connected to the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office together with the Federal Security Service and the Interior Ministry has conducted a number of investigative and search operations to get enough evidence that a resident of Udmurtia named Vyacheslav Donguzov and a resident of Arkhangelsk Region named Vyacheslav Yasev were involved in the activity of the Right Sector, an extremist organization prohibited in Russia by the decision of the RF Supreme Court.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.