The Major Cases Directorate of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation in disorderly conduct under Article 213, an attempt on a law-enforcer under Article 317 and use of violence against a representative of authority under Article 318 of the RF Penal Code after an unauthorized rally that took place in Pushkinskaya Square in Moscow on 26 March 2017.
The Investigative Committee’s Major Cases Directorate has initiated criminal proceedings against former head of the Republic of Mari El and Chairman of the local government Leonid Markelov and other persons suspected of taking a bribe under part 6 of Article 290, giving a bribe under part 5 of Article 291 and mediation in bribery under Part 4 of Article 291.1 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Region Court has started a hearing of the case against Shota Elizbarashvili charged with complicity in murder under Part 5 of Article 33, Part 2, item “a” of Article 105 and illegal circulation of firearms under Part 2 of Article 222 of the RF Penal Code. The case was investigated by the Investigative Committee’s Head Office.
The Arkhangelsk Region and Nenets Autonomous Area Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings initiated against members of an organized groups who organized illegal gambling in Arkhangelsk Region. More than 60 cases were opened against 62 members of the organized group. Depending on the role of each one, they are charged with illegal gambling under Part 2, item “a” and Part 3, items “a” and “b” of Article 171.2 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.