27-year-old Abror Azimov, the citizen of Russia, has been detained in Odintsovo District of Moscow Region by request of an investigator of Major Cases Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee within investigation of the Saint-Petersburg metro terrorist attack. According to investigation is an accomplice of the terrorists, his role is being determined.
The Komi Republic Office of the Russian Investigative Committee has launched a probe against a driver of a Ural truck, who is suspected in violation of traffic rules and rules for operation of transport vehicles under Part 3 of Article 264 of the RF Penal Code.
The Russian Investigative Committee have started criminal investigation against Deputy Chairman of Omsk Region Government Stanislav Grebenshchikov in crimes under Part 2 of Article 285 of the RF Penal Code (Abuse of official powers).
Department for investigating crimes connected with use of prohibited means and methods of warfare of the Investigative Committee's Head Office during investigation of a case dedicated to abduction of Russian citizens by Ukrainian law-enforcement agencies as crimes under Part 1 and Part 2 of Article 210, Article 126 and Article 126.1 of the RF Penal Code (Organisation of a Criminal Community, abduction of persons, human trafficking), gathered new information about abductions of Russian citizens by this criminal community in the period from 2014 to 2015 for further groundless involvement of Russian citizens to criminal liability.
The evidence gathered by investigators of the Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee is seen as sufficient by court to pronounce a sentence to 24-year-old Dmitry Kolesnikov, who is found guilty of crimes under Items a, c, f, h, j of Part 2 of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code (homicide of two or more persons, including a child, committed by a generally dangerous means, with intent to rob, for the purpose of concealing another crime) and Part 2 of Article 167 (Wilful destruction or damage of property via arson, entailing death of people).
The XVI Moscow Easter Festival took place in the Great Hall of the Moscow Conservatory on 16 April. The musical forum has started with performance of the concert of the symphonic orchestra of the Saint-Petersburg Mariinsky Theatre headed by the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Valery Gergiyev and piano-virtuoso Denis Matsuyev.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.