The evidence gathered by investigators of the Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee is seen as sufficient by court to pronounce a sentence to former general director of OPK Development Dmitry Amunts. He is found guilty of embezzlement in a large amount, committed by an organized group under Part 5 of Article 33, Part 4 of Article 160 of RF Penal Code.
By request of the investigator of Major Cases Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee a court has put 27-year-old Abror Azimov in custody pending trial. He was detained yesterday in Odintsovo District, Moscow Region. According to investigators Azimov is accomplice in a crime, his role is being determined.
The evidence gathered by investigators of the Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee is seen as sufficient by court to pronounce a sentence to 33-year-old Roman Burenko and 36-year-old Andrei Volkov. In dependence of their role they are found guilty of crimes under item C of Part 2 of Article 105 (homicide of a child) and Items A and E of Part 2 of Article 126 of the RF Penal Code (abduction of a child).
The Komi Republic Office of the Russian Investigative Committee has concluded a criminal investigation against a school headmaster of a School No.43 in Vorkuta, who is being accused of negligence, which resulted in a death of a person under Part 2 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.