The Major Cases Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee continues criminal investigation in terrorist attack that took place in Saint-Petersburg metro on 3 April 2013. It has been revealed during investigation that Akram Azimov, brother of Abror Azimov, also citizen of the Russian Federation is involved into terrorist attack.
The evidence gathered by North Caucasian Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee is seen as sufficient by court to pronounce a sentence to the General Director of an enterprise engaged into alcohol business of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic Ruslan Dashuyev. He is found guilty of evading payment of taxes collected from organizations by including into tax declaration wittingly false date, committed in a large amount under Item B, Part 2 of Article 199 of the RF Penal Code.
Moscow Region Office of the Head Office of the Investigative Committee continues criminal investigation in intentional infliction of grievous bodily harm under Item b, Part 2 of Article 111 of the RF Penal Code against 40-year-old man, who is accused in beating up of a child.
Department for investigating crimes connected with use of prohibited means and methods of warfare of the Investigative Committee's Head Office has accused in absentia commander of 58th separate motorized infantry brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces colonel Sergei Zabolotny and commander of 16th separate motorized infantry battalion of 58th separate motorized infantry brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces lieutenant-colonel Oleg Gromadsky in planning to use banned beans and methods of warfare under Part 3 of Article 33, Part 1 of Article 356 of the RF Penal Code.
Southern Transport Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee has launched a probe in violation of the rules for traffic safety and operation under Part 3 of Article 263 of the RF Penal Code due to shipwreck of Geroi Arsenala dry cargo ship in the Black Sea.
The evidence gathered by investigators of the 5th Investigative Directorate of the Investigative Committee (located in Novosibirsk) is seen as sufficient by court to pronounce a sentence to former head of municipal state enterprise “Administration of Motor and Electric Transport” Aram Suvaryan and his acquaintance Artur Margaryan. In dependence of their role in a crime, they are accused of attempted bribery in large amount under Part 3 of Article 30, Part 6 of Article 290, attempted mediation in bribery in large amount under Part 3 of Article 30, Part 4 of Article 291.1 and fraud under Part 3 of Article 159 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.