The Sverdlovsk Region Office of the Russian Investigative Committee continues criminal investigation against the resident of Yekaterinburg, who is accused of attempted murder of a 4-year-old son (under part 3 of Article 30 and Item C, Part 2 of Article 105). The incident that was caught by surveillance cameras received widespread public response. As soon as Alexander Bastrykin knew about the incident, whe ordered the regional Investigative Office to request putting the man in custody. Such restraint measure is necessary as this man threatens not only life and health of this boy, but all other children in the family. Defenceless child got saved by passer-bys that didn’t ignore the conflict and stand up to strong and obviously drunk man.
The Major Cases Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee continues investigation of the Saint-Petersburg metro terrorist attack that took place on 3 April 2017. By the investigators request a court has put Akram Azimov in custody pending trial.
Ceremony dedicated to 72nd anniversary of Victory of the Soviet Union of Nazi Germany and conference dedicated to reorganization of the Inter-district non-government organization “Distinguished Commanders and Naval Commanders of Fatherland” into the All-Russian non-governmental organization for perpetuation of memory “Distinguished Commanders and Naval Commanders of Fatherland” has taken place today in the Military University of the Russian Defence Ministry in cooperation with the Moscow Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee.
The International science conference “Solving, investigation and prevention of crimes, connected with abuse of children” has taken place today in the Moscow Investigative Committee Academy.
The Kirov Region Office of the Russian Investigative Committee has launched a criminal investigation against officials of the Kirov City Administration as they are being accused in abuse of official powers under Part 1 of Article 285 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.