Protecting and securing constitutional rights and freedoms of citizens is the foundation for all state and law-enforcement agencies. These functions are entrusted to us with high trust and require due respect and devotion to the society. This is why personal appointments with citizens have special importance for the Investigative Committee.
The Khabarovsk Territory Office of the Investigative Committee is looking into murder of a girl under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code. A reinforced team has been set up to investigate the crime.
Following order of Alexander Bastrykin the Central office of the Investigative Committee has launched an internal check in red tape during investigation in failure to pay wages to workers of Nizhny Tagil Insulation Plant under Part 1 of Article 145.1 of the RF Criminal Code. According to investigators, the plant owes wages to 195 workers for a period between April 2016 and January 2017.
The Rostov Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues criminal proceedings against Sergei Kadatsky, 39, suspected of murder under part 1 of Article 105 and attempted murder under part 3 of Article 30, Part 2, item “a” of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.