Chairman of the Investigative Committee has appealed to RF Prosecutor General Yuri Chaika concerning sentence to resident of Altai Territory Oksana Tkachenko jailed for 6 years for attempted murder of her husband.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has ordered the Central Office to supervise a check in media reports on possible wrongdoings of train ticket collectors, who put off an underage girl for fare dodging.
Based on a guilty verdict of the jury, a court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Investigative Committee’s Major Cases Directorate as sufficient to convict Zaur Dadayev, Shadid Gubashev, Anzor Gubashev, Temirlan Eskerkhanov and Khamzat Bakhayev. They were found guilty of contract murder committed by an organized group under Part 2, items “g” and “h” of Article 105 and illegal purchase, carrying, transportation and storage of firearms under part 3 of Article 222 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.