Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has visited today Artek International Children’s Center to talk to the children who are spending their holidays there and to discuss with its administration the camp’s development.
The Bryansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has taken over an investigation opened in violation of road code entailing death of two or more people under Part 5 of Article 264 of the RF Criminal Code after a truck driver who ran over teenagers on a bus stop.
On the night of 2 July 2017, a Neoplan passenger bus driven by a 56-year-old man from the town of Samara to the town of Izhevsk collided with a KamAZ truck driven by a 34-year-old man in the same direction and towing by a rigid hitch a MAN truck. The collision happened at kilometer marker 51 of Naberezhnye Chelny – Zainsk – Almetyevsk morotway in Zainsk District, 9 km from the town of Zainsk. The bus turned over and caught fire. According to preliminary information 14 people died, including 2 children. 12 more people were taken to hospitals with a range of injuries, while 3 others were not hurt. The Tatarstan Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in unsafe services entailing death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code.
Following an order of the Chairman of the Investigative Committee, the Bryansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has requested to take over an investigation opened in violation of road code entailing death of two or more people under Part 5 of Article 264 of the RF Criminal Code after a truck driver who ran over teenagers on a bus stop.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has ordered the central office to assume control over an investigation in a traffic accident involving a passenger bus that happened in Tatarstan leaving 13 people dead, including 2 children, according to preliminary data.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.