The delegation of Finland’s Police headed by National Police Commissar Seppo Kolehmainen have visited today the Investigative Committee’s Saint Petersburg Directorate to hold bilateral meetings provided for by the Cooperation Agreement signed between the RF Investigative Committee and the Finland’s Interior Ministry in September 2011.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against Eduard Rukosuyev, charged with sex crimes and crimes against public morality under Part 4, item “b” of Article 132 (25 counts), Part 2 of Article 134 (3 crimes), Part 4 of Article 134 (3 counts), Part 2 of Article 135 (3 counts), Part 2 of Article 135, Part 3 of Article 125 (5 counts), Part 1 of Article 242.2 (11 counts), Part 2, item “c” of Article 242.2 (15 counts), Part 2, items “a” and “c” of Article 242.2 (4 counts), Part 3 of Article 160 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee has opened investigations in the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare under Part 1 of Article 356 of the RF Criminal Code.
Dead bodies of 2 men, a 10-year-old girl and 2-year-old boy were recovered from Lake Maksimka, Chesma District (near the settlement of Chesma) on the evening of 2 July 2017.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.