A working meeting led by Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has been held today at the Saint Petersburg Academy of Investigative Committee.
A team of authors from among professors and teachers of the Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee have prepared and published textbook Criminal Law. The General Part under general editorship of Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee, honored lawyer of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Law, Professor, General of Justice of the Russian Federation Alexander Bastrykin and under scientific editorship of Professor of Criminal Law Department at the O.Y. Kutafin State Law University of Moscow (MGUA), Doctor of Law, Professor Alecander Chuchayev.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Investigative Committee’s Head Office as sufficient to convict Marina Nagibina, Anna Khamitova and Sergei Nikolayev. They were found guilty of 27 counts of human trafficking under Part 3, item “c” of Article 127.1 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Third department (based in the town of Nizhny Novgorod) of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office has finished criminal proceedings against Dmitry Oblivin and Vladimir Filimonov charged with negligence entailing death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Head Office of the Investgiative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against heads of Shira District Sergei Zaitsev and Shira Soviet of the settlement Yuri Kovalyov and chief of unit No 7 of the Khakassia Fire Service Viktor Zenkov. They are charged with negligence entailing death of people and massive destructions due to wildfires in 2015 under Part 3 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.