Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin took part in the All-Russian Assembly summarizing performance of the Single State Disaster Management System, measures of civil defense in 2015 and to set tasks for 2016.
A gala dedicated to the 45th anniversary since The Officers film was released on screen was held today at the Investigative Committee.
The All-Russian State University of Justice together with the Russia-Armenia (Slavic) University (Yerevan) has held a round table discussion: Urgent issues of criminal law science and law enforcement practice in the CIS countries.
On February 10, 2016, a presentation of the English version of the book ‘The Tragedy of Southeastern Ukraine. The White Book of Crimes’, 2nd edition (edited by Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee, Colonel General of Justice, Doctor of Laws, Professor) was delivered at the Academy of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation.
Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee, held the first meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Alexander Nevsky Cadet School of the Investigative Committee. The meeting elected management bodies of the Board, honorary chairman of which was elected the People’s Artist of the USSR Vasily Lanovoi, while Dmitry Sablin, a member of Federation Council Defense and Security Committee was named as his vice-chairman. The Board of Trustees also includes representatives of veterans of investigation, NGOs, scientific community and representatives of state authorities and other agencies.
The Russia’s Investigative Committee hosted today the talks between Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin and National Police Commissioner of Finland Seppo Kolehmainen.
Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has awarded artistic and general director of Mariinsky Theater Valery Gergiyev a memorial badge of an honorary member of the Public Council of the Russia’s Investigative Committee.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.