Judge them for their actions
Alexander Bastrykin is sure that there are no people untouchable for his agencyAt the Business Lunch at Rossiyskaya Gazeta Chairman of the Investigative Committee has told about investigation of high-profile crimes and new bills which will help to fight the most high-ranking corruption
Two years on the road
Head of the Urals Transport Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Major General of Justice Dmitry Yevgenyevich Putintsev told in his interview about work of the Urals Transport Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee (SKR), crimes committed at the railway facilities, investigated by the investigators of the directorate on the eve of 2nd anniversary of SKR.
To make the corruption unprofitable is the main task of the society – representative of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Vladimir MAKAROV
On the eve of the second anniversary of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation (SKR) Head of Department for Control over Investigation of Corruption Crimes of SKR Vladimir Makarov told in his interview to ITAR-TASS about the results of full-scale battle against corruption, how search for property of corrupt officials is going on and in which spheres corrupt officials are caught most often.
Not clean enough. Does the Interior Ministry need new reform?
It has been over a year and a half since militia became police. Over this period law-enforcement in Saint-Petersburg have become renowned all over Russia for killing a teenager in a police station, a drunken traffic accident with fatal outcome and selling drugs.
Investigative Committee: damage from transport corruption in 2012 exceeds 175 million rubles.Head of Moscow Inter-Regional Transport Investigations Directorate Oleg Tushmalov told about investigating a case over large-scale fraud with purchasing medical equipment in Civil Aviation Central Clinical Hospital and a number of other corruption crimes
Transport Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s’ Investigative Committee: Jewelries are transported most often
Head of Moscow Inter-Regional Transport Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee Oleg Tushmalov told about setting up a new department to combat customs related crimes and investigating the most high-profile corruption crimes, including “case of Sandrukyan”.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.