The Head of the Volgograd Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has helped them to do that.
The General of the Directorate of the Investigative Committee became an unintentional witness to how a foreign citizen beat an 8-year-old boy. According to the source, Mikhail Muzrayev saw a man hit the child several times when he was leaving his job today’s evening. The Head of the Investigative Committee Department immediately interfered into the situation. He asked the man several questions and came to a conclusion that he didn’t speak Russian.
Scooter drivers have been shot in the new Moscow
A story similar to a Wild West oater has happened at one of the houses of the village of Yakovlevskaya in the new Moscow. A 55-year-old driver met some old but not the best acquaintances of his who were riding a scooter. Well, as things go, one thing led to another and they finished fighting. The car driver must have lost the battle and went home. Not for a long time though.
Markin: Khoroshavin will be charged with some more counts of corruption
According to the official spokesperson of the Investigative Committee Vladimir Markin’s statement that Moskovsky Komsomolets has at its disposal, officials of the Russia’s Investigative Committee take part on a voluntary basis in charitable campaigns to help children including the ones who have been hurt during military actions in the southeastern Ukraine.
A criminal case has been opened over a fire in a private day care facility in Yekaterinburg which resulted in babies’ injuries.
The protector of the young man guilty of an audacious car crash is jailed for assault on a policeman.
Ilya Zelendinov, a doctor from Belgorod Polyclinic N2, who while at work beat to death a patient who had allegedly been rude to a nurse has been jailed.
The Dagestan Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has opened a criminal case over improper discharge of the duties of surveillance over and bringing up children in Zabota, a children’s home for retarded children in Makhachkala.
Former Ukrainian serviceperson Nadezhda Savchenko has been found guilty of death of journalists of the Russian State Broadcasting Company (VGTRK) in Donbass in 2014. The Donetsk City Court of Rostov Region consented to the arguments made by the prosecution on Tuesday and sentenced her to 22 years in a minimum-security penal colony and a fine of 30,000 rubles. This finished the notorious case.
He is also to pay 100,000 rubles of fine
CEO of OOO Stroyindustriya-S Firm Sergei Terentyev has been tried the other day. The man had delayed the payments of wages to his workers, who had been working on the Vostochny space launching site. The overall sum which was not paid out totaled to over 3 million rubles (their total wage for January, 2015).
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.