Main Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has finished the general investigation operations into the criminal case over tortures in Kazan police department “Dalny”. Charges are brought against ex-head of the department Ilgiz Akhmetzyanov, as well as against several former employees most of whom are under arrest. According to investigation at least 4 people have suffered from their actions, including Sergey Nazarov who died of tortures. It is a surprise that even Tatar human rights activists have approved of investigation.
Yesterday, the Tver regional court convicted 10 defendants charged with bombing of Nevsky Express train in November 2009. Four of the bombers were sentenced to life in prison.
Today, the judge of Leninsky district court Dmitry Yegorov has passed a sentence on Konstantin Mrykhin, one of co-owners of Khromaya loshad (Lame horse) night club.
Initiation of a criminal case against a riot policeman using violence against one of the participants of “March of millions” on 6 May does not mean that anybody will be prosecuted. As said by the official representative of the Russian SK, this statement was announced by Alexander Bastrykin, chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee, at the meeting with the initiative group of Afghan and Chechen wars. The veterans argued against the case against a riot policeman and demanded to punish the provokers.
Explaining the position of the investigation concerning the initiation of a criminal case over violence used by a riot policeman against a participant of the rally, Alexander Bastrykin said that only by criminal investigation it was possible to carry out a comprehensive complex of investigation and search operations to establish all circumstances of the incident.
Investigation into Bulgaria wreck has been completed
Bulgaria is loaded with more charges
The investigators added articles of the Criminal Code for the sub-lender and expert
New criminal cases were opened against the accused in diesel-electric ship Bulgaria wreck - the ship’s sub-lender Svetlana Inyakina and expert of Russian river register Yakov Ivashov. The ship sank last year in Kuybyshevsky reservoir in Tatarstan claiming 122 lives. Now to charges of rendering of services which do not meet safety standards the investigators will add violation of safety rules and abuse of official powers.
Blasted near the post and a fire started
Terrorist attack in Dagestan claimed 12 lives
12 people dead and over 100 injured in Makhachkala twin blasts on Thursday evening.
Around 10 p.m. a Mitsubishi pulled up near the traffic police checkpoint Alyaska-30 on the northern outskirts of Makhachkala on the highway Makhachkala-Astrakhan.
Yesterday Moscow district military court held a preliminary hearing of the case against former Chief of the Main Military Medical Directorate of the Russian Defense Ministry, Director of Kirov Military Medical Academy Major General of Medical Service Alexander Belevitin and his Deputy, Head of the Department Colonel of Medical Service Alexey Nikitin.
The case over unaccomplished terrorist attack is completed.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.