The Chairman of the Investigative Committee of Russia puts under supervision the progress of assessment into carbon monoxide poisoning in the Namsky District of Yakutia


On December 2, 2021, in several villages of the Namsk district of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) there was an emergency power outage, in connection with which the owner of a private house in the village of Bulus, to maintain heat inside the house, the performance of the gas boiler and heating circulation, ran the power plant and generator installed in the garage, combined with the house. At that time there was a family of 10 people in the house - 4 adults and 6 children aged 2 to 10. At night one of the women woke up and discovered the leak. A medical team hospitalized all the residents of the house, and they are provided with the necessary medical care. There is no threat to people's lives. The Regional Investigative Department of the Investigative Committee of Russia is carrying out an assessment.

The Chairman of the Investigative Committee instructed the head of the Investigative Department of the Investigative Committee of Russia for the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) V. V. Kondratenko to report on the circumstances of the incident. The progress of the check is under supervision of the Central Office of the Investigative Committee of Russia.

03 December 2021 11:08

Page address: https://en.sledcom.ru/news/item/1635280