On December 30, this year, a child received burns after other children threw a firecracker at his feet. It occurred in the Nelidovo town, Tver Oblast.
On this fact, the Investigating Authorities of the Investigative Committee of Russia for Tver Oblast are conducting a procedural inspection, all the circumstances of the incident are being clarified.
The Chairman of the IC of Russia instructed Mr. Popovich A.V., Acting Head of the Investigation Directorate of the Investigative Committee of Russia for Tver Oblast, to report on the situation and the progress of verification activities.
We draw your attention to safety measures when using pyrotechnic products:
- Do not delay a burning firecracker in your hands!
- It is forbidden to place a firecracker in a closed volume: a jar, a bucket, a bottle!
- Use firecrackers only outdoors!
- It is impossible to approach a burning firecracker closer than 5-10 m!
- Keep and carry firecrackers only in the package!
- Do not carry firecrackers in your pockets!
- It is forbidden to disassemble firecrackers!
- It is strictly forbidden to burn fireworks on fires!
- In no case do not bend over the pyrotechnics!